Friday, October 30, 2009

THE MIGHTY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST!!

Hello awesome thrift store lovers :0)


I can't wait to see what all of you have found for your awesome costumes!

As soon as you tweet the pic to me or send it to my email I will post it on the blog and on my website and on twitter!!



I have a visa gift card waiting for the person with the most votes :0)

Dead line is Halloween 10 pm Alaska time. 2 hours before california time :0)

Please say hello and share all your awesome thrift store finds and adventures with me.

I would love to show them off in my blog :0)

FEEL FREE TO VISIT recyclersrealm.com and check out everything :0)

This site is under constant construction lol and is a work in progress.

I am also taking ideas for the next thrift store scavenger hunt!!!

Crazy and Fun is what it is all about.

Chow for now Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment